Sunday, March 25, 2012

Cookies, Cookies, and more Cookies

Over the past couple weeks have been making quite a few cookies.  First up was some special leprechaun cookies for a friend.  I saw these on SweetSugarBelle's Blog and immediately fell in love.  I had to search all over for the cutter she used, but I love how they turned out.



After those were made and delivered it was time to make some birthday cookies for a friend's 39th birthday on 3/9.  I had purchased some number cookie cutter from Sur la Table and finally got to test them out.  



And then finally was having friends over to watch "The Bachelor" finale, and what better way to watch Ben pick his poison then to have Champagne and Engagement Ring Cookies?  I really love how these turned out.  I finally got to use my small silver dragees that I picked up at NY Cake last spring.  I love how they look like the champagne bubbles.  I painted silver luster dust on the rings and added a sprinkle of disco dust to the diamonds.  





No comments:

Post a Comment