Friday, February 10, 2012

Some oldies but still my favorites

Since we just decided to start the blog, I thought I would put up some of my favorite things we have made in the past year or so.

Marc's Wonder Woman cake

 Cookies made for Darrell coming back to the beehive state after a summer in NYC

 Easter baskets made from giant cupcakes dipped in candy coating.

Valentine's Day Cake Pops

 First attempt at a sort of sculpted cake. 

St. Paddy's day pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

Cookies for Amie's Graduation

 Golf ball and tee cake pops made for father's day.  These were extremely time consuming.

Giraffe cake made for a 1st Birthday.

 Halloween Cake Pops

1 comment:

  1. That fire truck cake was amazing. I loved all of the details you put into it! And I know that you were worried, but I also loved the red mouths on all of the kids. :)

    ReplyDelete